Baptism is the basis of our whole Christian life and the door which gives access to the other sacraments. Through Baptism, we are freed from our sin and reborn as sons of God; we become members of Christ, are incorporated into the Church and made sharers in its mission.
Santuario, like any other Parishes offer Baptism to the community. Our Parish is encouraging the parents to have their children baptized while they are still young to be able to receive other sacraments and be in union with Christ although; receiving the holy Baptism has no age limit.
- Birth Certificate with registry number (PSA or Local Civil Registry)
- Baptismal Certificate of Parents
- Permission letter from your Parish Church (if outside the vicinity of Santuario)
- Baptismal Fee (to be paid on seminar date)
- Both parents are required to attend a one time Pre-Baptism seminar.
- Godparents must be a baptized Catholic & must be 18 years old and above.
- Maximum of 4 sponsors only.
- Only 1 candle is provided.
Schedule / Fees
4:30PM | Every Saturday
- Group Baptism: ₱500
10:00AM | Saturday & Sunday
- Individual Baptism: ₱1,500
By appointment | Tuesday to Friday
- Please register at least one week before the seminar.
- Bring the birth certificate on the seminar.
- Parents and baby must report in the parish office at least 30 minutes before the baptism.
- Late comers will be rescheduled.
- Please wear proper Church attire. (no shorts & no sleeveless)
For other inquiries and concerns, kindly coordinate with the Parish office.
We encourage everyone to print and fill up the application form before going to the Parish Office for faster transaction.
Santuario Baptismal Application Form.pdf (953KB)