What is Familia?
Familia is a parish-based community of Catholic families who are empowered by the Holy Spirit, have a personal relationship with God and committed to love and support one another in growing as disciples of Jesus Christ
Familia exists to:
- Promote family and life,
- evangelize the family and others,
- participate in the life and mission of the Church and
- share this way of life with others
Bring more families back to God’s plan.
Communities of empowered Catholic families passionately witnessing everywhere.
Serve the present to preserve the future.
Meaning of Our Call
It means that we are called to:
- Serve the gospel now so that more people can receive their eternal inheritance which begins now.
- Serve and form our children now because they will be the future citizens and potential leaders of our country.
- Serve and train our present members now because they have a role to play in the building of our society.
- Serve our society now because what we do today is our contribution to a better life for the coming generations.
Our commitment - 5 R's
(Expression of our way of life)
Relationship with GOD
Relationship with the Family
Renewal of Self
Relationship with Community
Reaching Out for Others